3M™ Window Films reduce damage caused by fading, and . . .
- reduce heat, ultraviolet and visible light - the main contributors to fading.
- reduce up to 99% of damaging UV rays that fade fine furnishings, fabrics, flooring, and works of art.
- can eliminate the need for shades, shutters or sheers that compromise your view.
3M Window Films lower heating and air conditioning costs, and . . .
- dramatically reduce the amount of solar heat entering your home.
- generate energy savings of up to one ton of AC for every 100 sq. ft. of sunlit windows installed with film.
- the more windows you treat, the more energy you'll save!
3M Window Films improve comfort, and . . .
- help prevent the sun's heat from entering through your windows.
- prevent areas near windows from becoming hot spots.
- make temperature more uniform throughout your home.
- reduce glare and associated eyestrain when viewing TV or computer screen.
- reduce heat loss through windows in cooler climates.
3M Window Films offer daytime privacy, and . . .
- allow you to see out while others can't see in.
- provide privacy without pulling blinds or drapes.
- let you enjoy sunlight and enhance outside views.
- do not obstruct vision or distort colors.
3M Window Films provide safety and security, and . . .
- shatter-resistant protection to help reduce injuries caused by flying glass.
- seal out most wind and water and help prevent property damage when glass is broken.
- deter burglary by making unwanted entry more difficult.
- only 3M Company's patented film is highly resistant to penetration and tearing.
3M Window Films enhance the value of your home by . . .
- creating a more aesthetically pleasing outside appearance.
- offering added security against burglary.
- deterring burglary and providing peace of mind.
- carrying the name 3M, the leader in adhesive and film technology, and the company with a worldwide reputation for quality products and services.
3M Prestige Window Films – premium window films that . . .
- maintain superior views without compromising the architectural appearance of your home.
- reflect and absorb 99.9% of UV light that fades fine furnishings, fabrics and works of art.
- reject up to 97% of Infrared without using metals – a critical advantage.
- See more information on 3M™ Prestige Series Window Films.